Gestalt Gild participated in Chase Bank’s walk foundation as part of our company CSR. By partnering with Chase bank for this particular walk, which is aimed at saving the lives of thousands of women and children, Gestalt Gild was able to take part in drawing attention to the plight of African mothers and to mobilize support across the world to ensure that mothers get the basic medical care they need during pregnancy and childbirth.
Client Name: –STANBIC BANK TANZANIA
Stanbic required a unified centralized contact interaction to manage the bank’s current and potential customers base to realize mainly the following business objectives:
- Increase customer and staff satisfaction
- Improve operational efficiency, service delivery, productivity and effectiveness
- Build profitable relationships with customers
- Improve communications with customers e.g. unified customer experience
- Accelerate business growth through new customers, customer retention and optimizing on business opportunities.
Stanbic Bank of Tanzania had an existing Avaya Definity system which was upgraded to the latest hardware and software release. The following was implemented respectively:
Tanzania Head Office
- Avaya MES S8800 Communication Manager 6 release with redundant server
- Avaya Aura Contact Centre is introduced which is the higher and most complete version of Contact Centers
- MES Server with in-built CTI Server which is AES mainly to integrate any third party applications like recorder
- New Avaya Contact recording for recording agent calls introduced for 27 channel concurrent recording
- New Session Manager and System Manager introduced for SIP functionality
- Avaya G450 Voice Gateways (2) introduced for voice communication and accommodate various cards like ISDN-PRI, CO Trunks, Analog and Digital cards
- Web-Based Call Billing Solution with Budgeter, Pin Generator, Emails and AD Authentication is introduced.
Client Name: –NATIONAL REGISTRATION BUREAU (A government agency under the Ministry of Interior and Co-ordination of National Government)
In the year 2014, Gestalt Gild in partnership with the National Registration Bureau completed a digitization project covering a nationwide scope that included two main facets namely; Infrastructure setup and scanning of 25 million ID Registration Records consisting of 79 million pages.
Infrastructure setup consisted of the following activities:
- Setting up a Local Area Network (LAN) at the scanning premises
- Delivery of hardware and software
- Installation, Configuration and Commissioning of Hardware (Servers, NetApp Backup, Scanners etc.). This included but was not limited to the connection of the equipment to UPS power as well as establishment of FC Connectivity for the configuration of NetApp storage and CISCO UCS servers. In addition, configuration of ESXi on new servers as well as Integration with vCenter Servers has also been implemented.
- Installation and Commissioning of EDMS Software
- Training for the deployed system
- Documentation, Commissioning and sign off
Scanning, Indexing and Uploading into the DMS on the other hand consisted of:
- De-shelving and preparation of documents where they’re logged into a register for record keeping purposes and also to facilitate reconciliation when returning the same back to registry.
- Scanning and indexing of documents into the DMS with quality control checks to ensure seamless digitization as well as standardization of digitized records.
- Re-shelving the documents back to the registry as well as monitoring performance against set targets.
Client Name:-FAULU BANK KENYA (a leading financial institution in Kenya)
Gestalt Gild has embarked on deploying for Faulu Kenya a collaborative deployment consisting of migration of legacy servers to a unified environment consisting of EMC converged storage, UCS and VMWare environment. This also included implementation of a Disaster recovery solution including Recoverpoint and VMware SRM back up technologies and recovery solutions also covering Networker and Data Domain to enhance base lined RPO and RTO KPI’s.